What Boat Should I Rent? The Tierra Verde Boat Rentals Fleet
When you’re planning your first boat rental in the Tierra Verde area, making a choice can be hard. There are so many fun activities in the area, and it can be hard to tell which boat is right for what you want to do. That’s why we’ve put together this handy guide!
If you’re not sure what boat to take out, start by deciding what activities you want to do on the water. Then just check out our list below to see which vessel is right for you!
1. Fishing Boats
All of our fishing vessels come equipped with everything you need to land the big one. And yes, we are cooler and alcohol friendly! So if you want to cast a line and sip a beer, we’re more than happy to set you up with one of our fishing boat rentals.
- 22’ Polar Center Console: This vessel features a 30-gallon live bait well, space for fishing poles, a fish finder, and all the other features that make for a good time on the water and the perfect catch.
- 20’ Proline Dual Console: This vessel doubles as a fishing boat and a cruising boat, so it’s great if you’re planning multiple activities throughout the day. Fishing gear is allowed, as are coolers and alcohol! So if you’re looking to cast a line and enjoy a day on the water, this could be the perfect boat for you.
- 18’ SeaHunt Bay Boat: If you’ve got a small group hunting for that perfect fishing spot, you want this boat! This fishing boat rental comes equipped with a depth finder, a chart plotter, and a bimini top for comfort.
- 22’ Key West Center Console: This is the newest vessel in our fleet, and it’s one of the fastest! Another great option for a day with a mix of cruising and fishing, this also comes with a live bait well, a t-top for great shade, and a raised platform for better access to the fish!
2. Cruising Vessels
Whether you’re looking to zip around Tampa Bay or take out some watersports equipment, you want one of our cruising boat rentals. We rent out water tubes, water skis, and snorkeling gear, so you can have the day on the water that you’ve been wishing for!
- 24’ Hurricane Deckboat: If you’re planning a party on the water, this is the boat to take out! This vessel is USCG rated for 12 people, and with 150 horsepower, this is a great vessel to get that feeling of the wind and salt water splashing across your face.
- 20’ Hurricane Deckboat: This vessel is slightly smaller, but it’s still more than enough space for 8-9 adults. With a bimini top to provide some shade, it’s great for a long day spent adventuring on the water.
- 20’ Rinker Bow Rider: Packing light to zip around the water? This vessel seats 5-6, which makes it great for a small party who’s ready to explore! With 150 hp on this smaller vessel, it’s an ideal fit for anyone who’s got the need for speed!
Find Your Perfect Boat Rental
At Tierra Verde Boat Rentals, we’re dedicated to giving you the perfect day on the water. No matter what you’re looking to do around the Bay, we’ve got you covered!
You can book your boat rental online, or you can give us a call at (727) 867-0077. And if you just can’t figure out which boat is right for you, just ask! Our knowledgeable and friendly crew always have recommendations on the perfect boat for whatever you’re looking to do.