Dressed to be casual, this vessel also doubles for fishing. Yes, fishing! We said it and we allow it, so go ahead!
18′ SeaHunt Bay Boat
Mini Fishing Machine! - 3 Seater
- Standard Day
About the 18′ SeaHunt Bay Boat
Not too big and not too small, this is the perfect center console to island hop or fish the flats. Depth finder, Chart Plotter, and 115hp of awesomeness sends you across the water at about 40 mph and gets you where you need to be. This intimate boat rental in St. Petersburg, FL is perfect for the couple to take to the sandbar or the father that wants to catch some fish with the kiddos. Best part… It doesn’t break the bank!
- USCG rated for 4 people (recommended for comfort: 3 adults)
- Fishing gear is allowed on this boat!
- Coolers and alcohol are allowed onboard.
- Bimini Top provides shade for most of the boat.
- Full Coast Guard approved safety package onboard.
Rules and Regulations:
- Limited boating experience required.
- Must be at least 21 years old to rent.
- Valid drivers license and major credit card are required to rent.
- No alcohol before or during rental for the driver.
- No watersports are permitted behind this boat.
- Driver must have been born before 1988 or hold a boating operator’s license issued by a government entity. Temporary license tests are usually available for $3 at our office.
Florida Boater License REQUIRED
The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC) requires anyone born on or after January 1, 1988, to successfully complete an approved boater safety course in order to legally operate a vessel powered by a motor of 10 horsepower or greater. TAKE THIS TEST BEFORE ARRIVING for your rental.
Additional Rental Options
- Hourly, half and extended day options available many week days. Please call.