Got some friends and looking for day of something to do? This 20-ft. deck boat could be just right for you and your group.
Rates & Durations
- Half-Day Rental (4 hours): $319
- Full-Day Rental (8 hours): $449
About the 24′ Hurricane Deckboat
Welcome to the big leagues. If Ishmael rented this boat when he was after the white whale, he might have actually gotten him. With 150hp strapped to the back and enough space to fit a rhino and an elephant, this boat can cater a load of entertainment. Grab some skis or a tube and head out to Boca Ciega Bay for some afternoon water sports or pack up some chairs and noodles and drift into paradise on the islands. Whatever mood you’re in, this 24′ St. Petersburg boat rental has got you covered.
- USCG rated for 12 people (recommended for comfort: 10 adults)
- Water sports are allowed on this boat rental! (Reserve jet skis, wakeboards, tubes, and more!)
- Large coolers and alcohol are allowed onboard!
- Comes equipped with a Lowrance GPS Chartplotter and Depth Finder!
- Bimini Top provides shade for most of the boat.
- Full Coast Guard approved safety equipment package onboard.
Rules and Regulations:
- Boating experience required.
- Must be at least 18 years old to rent.
- Valid drivers license and major credit card are required to rent.
- No fishing gear allowed on this boat.
- No alcohol before or during rental for the driver.
Florida Boater License REQUIRED
The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC) requires anyone born on or after January 1, 1988, to successfully complete an approved boater safety course in order to legally operate a vessel powered by a motor of 10 horsepower or greater. TAKE THIS TEST BEFORE ARRIVING for your rental.
Additional Rental Options
- Please call us for Hourly and 6-Hour Rentals